Aggreko is uniquely qualified to provide generator rental and industrial heating and cooling for the Oil and Gas industry in Australia. Aggreko delivers vast experience in on-shore and off-shore services and our generator rental equipment is tailored made to suit the requirements.
An example of our tailored industrial air-conditioning fleet is a 200kW packaged unit specific for the Oil and Gas industry needs.
Our sales and technical teams have extensive knowledge and experience of this specialist sector to work efficiently and safely during commissioning and decommissioning, operations, planned maintenance and emergencies. Often during exploration and production, companies work to avoid costly down-time. Aggreko's reliable rental generators and temperature control can deliver the support to keep activities running smoothly both on and off-shore.
Our specialist services range from on-shore and off-shore rental generators and temperature packages during the construction, commissioning and crucial integration phases on offshore platforms. We also supply off-shore certified personnel to operate and maintain equipment throughout the duration of each project.
Find our more about offshore power in our Generator Rental for an Offshore Vessel Case Study.
Benefits of Generator Rental:
- Maximised production
- Safety and industry compliance
- Reduced capital expenditure
- Operational flexibility
- Mining the risk of lost production
- 24/7 technical support
Oil and Gas Industry Applications:
- Immediately available multi-megawatt turnkey rental generator packages to support production during planned and unplanned outages
- DNV Crash Frames for offshore lifting standard DNV2.7-1
- Offshore certified personnel to operate and maintain equipment throughout the duration of the project
- Rental generator packages complete with integral Fire & Gas detection and suppression systems
- Specialist Resistive and Reactive load banks for commissioning and testing of black start and main turbine generation packages within onshore facilities and onboard offshore installations
- Emergency power back up
- Heating, cooling and ventilation for accommodation facilities
For further information contact us today.